Original Air Date: March 20, 2013
There are several options for auctions these days. Whether you're a seller, lender, broker or investor, you want to know the latest options and how they work, from full service traditional auctions, to online only and everything in between.
* Is the auction process right for you and your property?
* Will loss share banks be permitted to auction?
* How important is absolute vs reserve at this point in cycle?
* What are the differences between various types of auctions?
* How does a commercial broker help the auction process?
* How can the upfront costs be reduced?
* How can I get more buyers at the auction?
* How can investors be more successful at auctions?
If you have questions or comments for the host or guests on this topic, or if you would like to discuss any real estate endeavors, you're invited to contact us at 888-612-SHOW or bye-mail or twitter.
Michael Bull, CCIM
Michael on Twitter
Michael on LinkedIn