Bank and Servicer Strategies
Original Air Date: 02/23/2012
This show provides an update and best practices for banks and servicers related to non-performing notes, short sales, and OREO.
Tom Fink with Trepp begins the show with an update on CMBS loan defaults and he helps get a handle on the situation with upcoming maturities.
Then an update from Fig Partners on U.S. banks. The health of banks is an important part of the recovery, especially for commercial real estate. We will get an update on the health of banks including the amount of non performing debt, OREO, new loan production levels and the economic outlook for banks moving forward.
- Successful short sale strategies
- Best practices related to participation loans
- Proven strategies fro OREO marketing
- Maximizing asset value for lenders
- Selling notes for top dollar
- Mistakes banks should avoid