Mitch Roschell, PwC's U.S. Real Estate Advisory Practice Leader, joins Michael for a fireside chat at the Georgia CCIM chapter meeting.
- How long the good times will last
- Impact of rising interest rates on value and exit cap rates
- Impact of FIRPTA changes and foreign investment on values
- Impact of rising construction costs
- Impact of sharing economy on commercial real estate
Mark Grinis and Thomas Brown of Ernst & Young join Michael in Studio One to discuss EY's Global Market Outlook 2016.
Michael Bull and his guests share an update and forecast on the performance of the U.S. industrial real estate market.
* Bubble prices or plenty of upside
* Over building or just right
* Expected tenant demand
* Impact of rising rates
* Cap rates and sales volume
* Impact of rising construction costs